Careers @ PenServ >> Customer Technical Support Representative
Customer Technical Support Representative
(Posted Feb. 24, 2015)
PenServ Plan Services, Inc. is an independent third party administrator offering recordkeeping and administrative services for qualified retirement plans. We have over 25 years of experience in providing high quality consulting and reporting, and strive to provide exceptional customer service, compliance and oversight.
• Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Accounting
• 1+ years of customer support via telephone and e-mail
• Ability to provide positive, professional, empathetic and customer-focused support
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Analytical and detail-oriented
• Ability to be proactive and to work independently.
• Good organization and work prioritization skills
• Ability to use Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Provide customers with a highly effective and efficient customer experience
• Enhance and add value to the company’s brand through interaction with customers
• Provide superior technical support while building and maintain strong customer relationships
PenServ is currently looking for a Customer Technical Support Representative with accounting experience to work in our customer support area. The successful candidate will assist our clients with technical support issues as they relate to their retirement plans through the use of our proprietary software.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter indicating salary requirements and specific qualifications to: Human Resources Director Fax (803) 354-5059 or email to HR@penserv.com. Please reference the job title in your communication.