Careers @ PenServ >> Data Analyst/Report Developer
Data Analyst/Report Developer
(Posted Feb. 25, 2015)
PenServ Plan Services, Inc. is an independent third party administrator offering record-keeping and administrative services for qualified retirement plans. We have over 25 years of experience in providing high quality consulting and reporting, and strive to provide exceptional customer service, compliance and oversight.
• 4-Year degree in Accounting, Information Technology, Programming or equivalent training.
• 3+ years experience utilizing SQL relational database systems (SQL queries/business intelligence tools.
• Ability to create and analyze data sets to identify trends, patterns, and data anomalies.
• Ability to interface with end users/internal customers.
• Proficiency in MS Access and MS Excel.
• Knowledge of basic Accounting principles.
• Attention to detail.
• 3-5 years experience creating and maintaining Crystal Reports.
• Create automation jobs and routine maintenance of internal database systems (Daily System Performance Monitoring.
• Gather requirements and develop Crystal Reports for internal use and external clients.
• Design and recommend automated transaction processing activities.
• Utilize internal GUI tool to update verbiage on client web sites.
• Develop and maintain internal written procedures.
• Other duties as determined.
PenServ is currently looking for a Data Analyst/Report Developer with SQL and Crystal Report experience for our IT area.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter indicating salary requirements and specific qualifications to: Human Resources Director Fax (803) 354-5059 or email to HR@penserv.com. Please reference the job title in your communication.