PenServ offers a wide range of retirement plan documents and technical support services designed for financial organizations offering retirement plan products to individuals and businesses. Plan packages include traditional IRAs, Roth IRAs, Health Savings Accounts, and Coverdell Education Savings Accounts.
For employers, our document packages include Simplified Employee Pension Plans (SEP), SIMPLE IRA Plans, Qualified Plans, including §401(k) arrangements (with or without Roth elective deferrals), §403(b) and §457 Plans, and nonqualified deferred compensation plans.
As an IRS-approved mass submitter of prototype documents, PenServ offers a variety of IRS-approved standardized and non-standardized plans along with supporting administrative forms. PenServ prototypes are designed to accommodate all employers, from sole proprietors and partnerships to large corporations and multiple-employer groups.
DocPro® is a sophisticated prototype plan document preparation system developed by PenServ.
DocPro® can be used in standalone or networked version. The system has a compliance validation check which prevents the user from improperly completing the Adoption Agreement. Users can generate selected documents or a complete package.
DocPro® will prepare professional plan documents such as:
- Prototype plan adoption agreements
- Trust agreements
- Summary plan descriptions
- Distribution package
- Administrative forms
For A Fixed Affordable Annual Fee, DocProc® Is A Complete System, Which Includes:
- System support
- Technical support through PenServ's Consulting Division
- Periodic system upgrades and all IRS required modifications
PenServ has designed a variety of IRA Plan Document Packages for Trustees or Custodians.
The Plan Document Packages Include:
- Traditional IRA Plan Packages (includes Traditional IRA agreement, disclosure statement and adoption agreement as well as applicable forms
- Roth IRA Plan Packages (includes Roth IRA agreement, disclosure statement and adoption agreement as well as applicable forms)
- Coverdell ESA Plan Packages (includes applicable forms)
- SIMPLE IRA Plan Packages (includes SIMPLE IRA agreement, disclosure statement and adoption agreement as well as applicable forms)
- Health Savings Account Packages (includes HSA Agreement, disclosure statements and adoption agreement as well as applicable forms)
Plan packages are available in a variety of formats:
- Paper versions (designed for use with own printing capabilities)
- Electronic versions (email or CD-ROM)
- Bulk printing by PenServ with customization available
Institution and Advisors Newsletters
IRAPlus is a monthly technical publication covering current developments with respect to traditional IRAs, Roth IRAs, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, SEPs, SIMPLE Plans, Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), and other Employer Plans (including 403(b)s, 457s and qualified plans. Written by experienced retirement plan professionals, IRA Plus will keep you up-to-date and in-the-know concerning all aspects of retirement plan technical rules.
The PenServ TechLine™
The answers to retirement plan questions can be just a phone call away.
The PenServ TechLine is a telephone consulting service staffed only by experienced retirement plan professionals and provides immediate answers to retirement plan questions. A 12-month subscription allows 10 users (additional users can be added) access our consultants, Monday-Friday
In-House Customized Retirement Plan Training Programs
Does your business need special instruction for large segments of your organization? If this is the case, you might consider in-house training.
PenServ’s Training Group allows our consultants to train at your location and offers the benefit of a customized training program designed to meet your employees' needs. It allows more employees the opportunity to attend a professional training program rather than a select few. Call for cost and scheduling information.